40g butter, softened
50g dark chocolate
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites
6g cocoa powder
4g Baking powder
112g dark chocolate
160g whipped cream
180g 58% chocolate
122g glucose syrup
1. Lightly cream butter and sugar (45g) until light in color, add egg yolks
2. Warm chocolate on double boiler to 50˚C, add into the egg mixture, set aside
3. Whip egg whites and sugar to a firm peak by adding sugar little by little
4. Fold: temper meringue into chocolate mixture. Start with whisk, finish with rubber spatula
5. Sift the dry ingredients into batter, half at a time. Fold to incorporate
6. Spread batter onto parchment on sheet tray
7. Bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes (until dry texture)
1. Make chocolate ganache
2. add whipped cream when ganache is cool
1. Make ganache.
2. Stir gently and add glucose.
3. Wrap with direct contact
Store in refrigerator until use.